What Causes Acne?
"Propionibacterium acnes is a tiny bacteria that lives in the oily region of your skin's pores. It can trigger an auto immune response that leads to inflammation, redness and swelling. The swelling can manifest as pimples, whiteheads, blackheads, cysts and bumps we know as acne." - beautyofhealth.com
Ever wonder why some people have flawless skin while others have pimples and black heads?
It has to do with their cleansing routine.
Now this hand held unit can help you to achieve clearer, healthier looking skin.
It eliminates the junk that accumulates in your pores.
We always want to look our best.
But sometimes our skin doesn't want to cooperate.
It needs a little help sometimes.
Enter this Skin Care Vacuum Tool. In a quick five minute session you can remove oil and dirt that can clog the pores. It restores your skin to a cleaner fresher appearance that can lessen acne outbreaks.
- Best Blackhead Remover And Pore Cleaner
- Have Exactly The Right Tip To Use With Each Type And Size Of Blackhead And Blemish Which Means You Always Use The Right Tool For Each Job
- Always Have The Right Size Tool At Your Fingertips So You Can Remove Every Blemish With The Least Pain - Regular Use Prevents New Pimples
- Works With All Size Blackheads, Pimples And Blemishes
How to use:
- Clean your face
- Use a damp warm face cloth to open your pores
- Use the Handset on the lowest setting
- Move it back and forth over the skin
Not staying in one spot for more than 3 seconds to avoid the possibility of bruising.
- Rinse your face with cool water to close your pores
- Pat Dry with a Clean Towel